WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Students Improve Their Word-Building Skills with this Entertaining Board Game.
This set of spelling games encourages students to master letter sounds through a fun educational activity.
- Choose a Board: The set comes with six distinct game boards, each of which presents fresh, new challenges for students.
- Working on Words: Players are introduced to three-letter and four-letter words with a focus on initial, medial and final sounds.
- Skill Building: As they play, students improve their skills in letter-sound correspondence and early word building.
- Phoneme Fun: The games reinforce the phonemic awareness operations of isolating, blending and segmenting.
Help early readers master important word skills when they play these CVC Spelling Board Games from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Not listed.
- Size: Six cardboard playing boards: 11” x 17” each